Online gaming at the ICG

Tonight we met with a small group of ICG members to be introduced to "Among Us", an online game that we want to play during our virtual ICG christmas party. 

To be honest, the last "computer" game I played was Tetris and Indiana Jones more than 25 years ago. 

After a short introduction by Franzi we played our first game, and although I had no clue what to do I managed to win this very first game. Yeah! 😁

So, now I´m looking forward to our christmas gaming event! 

JE

 

 

 



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Readers searching for cricbet99sites.com Cricbet99 club may be interested in understanding club-related sections, membership options, and associated features. Clear information about eligibility, account requirements, benefits, and applicable conditions can make these options easier to evaluate. Users should review the relevant terms before participating and avoid sharing confidential account details. A transparent explanation of club features can help visitors understand what to expect. Informative resources are especially useful when users want to compare different account options carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this discussion quite useful for understanding what users generally look for when exploring the Reddy book platform. The information is presented in a simple way, making it easier to understand the available features and overall experience. I especially appreciate content that explains the interface, account-related options, and important considerations without making things confusing. Readers can use such information to compare features, understand the platform better, and make informed decisions based on their own preferences and requirements.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment