15th Annual Meeting of the Oligonucleotide Therapeutics Society in Munich

From October 13th to 16th more than 580 participants from all over the world came together in Munich for the annual meeting of the Oligonucleotide Therapeutics Society



The meeting began on Sunday with two preconference sessions for early-career scientists. The next three days were packed with lots of interesting talks in nine sessions with different topics ranging from nucleic acid chemistry over nucleic acid immunity to clinical studies. Especially the last session about clinical studies was very encouraging.

Networking played a very important role during the meeting. Every opportunity (coffee breaks, lunch etc.) was used to discuss projects and find new collaborators. I enjoyed discussing my PhD project with so many scientists at my poster and during the whole meeting.




I learned a lot and I hope to join another OTS meeting in the next years.

FH



Comments