Hello from China

It was a pleasure for me to be among the international invited speakers at the Chinese Heart Congress 2013 (CHC2013) and to present exciting data from our group. The title of my talk was "Recent CAD Risk Genes Studies in Animal Models: CardioGENE-KO Project". 
I was happy to talk about our results with scientists from China and I established new potential collaborations.


Including me, there were only two participants from Germany invited to this national Chinese congress. 
It was funny because we were both from Lübeck and have before worked together at the Department of Medizinische Klinik II at the University of Lübeck. What are the odds!
As a tourist, I had to do some sight seeing. I visited two of the most famous places in the capital of China, Beijing:
The Tiananmen Square, in Chinese 天安門廣
and of course the Great Wall of China, in Chinese 万里长城

ZA



Comments